Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2013 Winter Paintings

I have been painting this winter, as well as doing the mural.  These aren't the best photos, unfortunately.  The line on the right side on some is the crease in the archival bag used to protect the work.  The first and second photos are collage watercolors.  They are two of my favorite pieces so far this winter.  Collage is so much fun and gives a new dimension to the work.  I love color and here in Baja, color is everywhere!  In February Mike Koehn, my brother-in-law, and I participated in the Artists Studio Tour here in Los Barriles.  Mike is a great photographer and had a fine selection of his work to display.  I had paintings and photos of the murals I have done here.  We had lots of visitors and felt it was quite a success.  I am sure we will do it again next year, even if we were nervous wrecks before hand!  I hope you are doing what you love - it makes like so worthwhile... Happy Trails....






No comments: