Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baja 2/5/2012







We have been in Baja Sur just a month today. We are settled in at Onda Rocks, have been kayaking and off-road Jeeping. We have had some wonderful meals here at the house; Mike is a great cook and the rest of us just contribute what we can. Of course our little town of Los Barriles has wonderful restaurants and we've sampled them too. One of the things I am happiest about is that I am painting regularly! This was one of my main goals since we first came down 3 years ago... and I managed the first two years to actually do some painting. However, this year, in this house, I am having a wonderful time with water and paint. My regular camera has died, so I have had to learn to use the camera on the Iphone, which isn't that hard. However, transfering photos is another challenge we are working on. I've posted my most recent paintings; you can see I've done a variety of subjects.... and I am having toooo much fun! Hope you are too... Happy trails...

No comments: