Monday, August 30, 2010

painting on the road


I have been doing a little painting while we have been travelling these last few weeks. The first painting is from a photo I took some time ago. I hope folks who were with us on the Baja trip recognize these fellows in the second photo. They were a common site all over Los Barriles. The coffee sign was on the back wall of a wonderful restaurant in the little village of El Triunfo. I have also been reading a lot... what a life! We cut our stay in Cultus Lake short and have retured to Birch Bay. Tomorrow we head back to Puyallup for a short stay. I did a couple of 'backgrounds' for paintings today, as well as the cattle painting. Hope they will inspire me to keep at it. Meanwhile... happy trails....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LoboLance said...

those are all good, each different from the last. I am amazed how much I like the final one with the sign; the old-fashioned sign pops against the softened wall. Sweet!