Monday, March 8, 2010

Baja paintings and beach







Well, my watercolor workshop with Frank Hills is over and I'm putting up some photos of my work from the class. It was a great experience and I hope I learned to loosen up and use some color! This was 5 great days of demos, hands on work, and funny stories.
I'm also putting up a couple of photos of a "kite lesson" in progress. Walked down the beach this morning to get photos of a little beach restaurant and saw this gal taking a kite lesson. Got my photos of the restaurant and started walking back to the rig.... and got bopped by the gal's kite as it came down...in a hurry! No damage done, but warned us to keep better lookout of what's going on around us. Today is a bright sunny day in Los Barriles. Wind is up so some of the kite flyers are out and I've seen one sail-boarder out there. Our visit here is winding down this week ... hard to believe how fast the time has gone.
happy trails...





Posted by Picasa

No comments: