Saturday, November 28, 2009

AZ Thanksgiving 2009






















We had perfect weather this Thanksgiving in Casa Grande. It was about 80 deg. and our group of friends joined together for a potluck outside. I think there were 18 or 20 of us. Max Anderson cooked the turkey and the rest of us brought the side dishes. Roger did his wonderful fresh cranberry/pear/apple sauce and the mashed potatoes. It took some organizing (see photo) to get us lined up, but we managed group photos too! I have to include one guest who came late.... Max's cat, Lucky. What a beauty! I am also including a photo of the painting of the Grand Tetons I did on a cedar chest panel for my friend Kay. The piece is about 3-1/2 ft x 2 ft and done in acrylics. We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be grateful for. Happy Trails......





Posted by Picasa

No comments: