Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving in Casa Grande


22 close friends got together for a fabulous Thanksgiving Dinner Thurs. afternoon. We had planned to eat out doors - the weather had been so great all week - but of course a thunder storm rolled in and we all moved inside to Max and Andy Anderson's park model. It's amazing how many people can crowd in together and have such a good time. Remember, some of these folks have been cooking for 50 yrs or more, and the food was really GOOD!













Our hostess Max at the head of the table cooked a great turkey, and below you can see we all made quick work of all the delicious side dishes!. I confess I had never had 'scolloped corn", or dressing with dried cranberries before. Let me tell you, I HAVE to have those recipes. I am not showing the dessert counter, as it was empty by the time I got the camera out.


Friday Roger went 'jeeping' with friends in the AZ mountains, for a full day of bouncing around. I stayed home and read, napped and had good intentions...lol

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving... we all have so much to be grateful for...

til next time, happy trails...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: