Tuesday, October 28, 2008

9 & Dine Party

We had such a great time at the Washburns in Oct 2008 ... it was sort of a farewell for the season party with a surprise birthday party for Hal Kenniston snuck in there! Here are photos - I am sure you will recognize some of these folks if you know our group. Hal was given a "roast" with may fireman themed presents and toasts to good health and many busy years to come. Food was great, as of course part of our name in DINE after all.

As you can see, I have a lot to learn about putting photos into a blog, and formatting as well. But this will give me a chance to work the old grey cells... Give me some feed back and let me know your suggestions.

Meanwhile, happy trails...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LoboLance said...

The photos look just fine. Good job! Cool idea.

CLS said...

Ellen and "Rogar" so good to hear from you ... but you are all the way out on the "left coast" ....

We are waiting for Bob and Carole to settle into their camground this week - maybe we can get together to chase the little white (or yellow or pink) spheres next week.

I have this blog address but usually only post on my Shutterfly site now that it has become a 'blog type'

Clair